Friday, December 10, 2010

you know what today is?!

It's the first official day of my winter break!! It almost feels like I'm just skipping class(which sadly is a bad habit of mine) but really I get to be lazy and not feel guilty for it.
 Sadly, the place pictured is not my reality. Yet I do wish to be in snowy England, surrounded by British accents and festive cheer. For now, I'm just in Georgia, where it's cold, yet no snow, cleaning my apartment today for the arrival of my best friend, Amanda Zubrowski, tomorrow!


Love from sunny Kennesaw xoxo
(photo source:http://www.flickr.com/photos/ovofrito/3248533569/ )

1 comment:

  1. JEALOUSSSSS that Shamanda is coming to see you! But I know you ladies will have a lovely time!
    And it did actually snow in Dublin two days ago, so it's just our parts of Georgia that don't have any snow. haha

    ReplyDelete